How do I activate my subscription?
The subscription activation process is very simple. The @steemsqldedicated technical account has been created for this purpose.
- Transfer 10 SBD to @steemsql (no memo required)*
- As soon as @steemsql receives your payment, your activation will be processed
- You will receive a micro-transfer back from @steemsql.
The memo of the transfer will be encrypted.
To see its content, you must log in with your memo key.
The memo that comes with this transfer contains the following information:
- the server hostname to connect to SteemSQL.
- your personal login
- your password
- the expiration date and time of your current subscription.
Your subscription will be valid for 1 month.
You can make a series of payments if you want to subscribe for several months.
How do I extend my subscription?
The process is exactly the same.
- Transfer 10 SBD to @steemsql
- You will receive a micro-transfert back from @steemsql.
The memo is encrypted and see its content, you must log in with your memo key.
The memo will also mention when your new subscription expiration date
What happens if my subscription expire?
You will no more be able to connect the SteemSQL with your login information.
You can reactivate your subscription at any time and you will get new login information.
Users with an active subscription will be entitled to priority support.
- Be carefull to transfer the exact amount for your subcription!
All SBD / STEEM sent to @steemsql with an amount different than the daily or monthly fee will be considered as a donation to the SteemSQL project.
- There will be no refund unless it is proven that you have not received confirmation of your subscription via a transfer with your login information
*Given the current volatility of the SBD price, subscription fee may vary from day to day.
Any change to the subscription fee will be published on the @steemsql blog and on #steemSQL channel on steem.chat.