How do I activate my subscription?
The subscription activation process is very simple. The @steemsql dedicated technical account has been created for this purpose.
- Transfer 2 SBD to @steemsql (no memo is required)*
- As soon as @steemsql receives your payment, your activation will be processed
- You will receive a micro-transfer back from @steemsql.
The memo of the transfer will be encrypted.
To see its content, you must log in with your memo key.
The memo that comes with this transfer contains the following information:
- the server hostname to connect to SteemSQL.
- the database name
- your personal login
- your password
- the expiration date and time of your current subscription.
Your subscription will be valid for 1 day, starting at the time you receive the transfer from @steemsql.
You can make multiple payments of the daily fee if you want to subscribe for several days.
How do I extend or renew my daily subscription?
The process is exactly the same.
- Transfer 2 SBD to @steemsql
- You will receive a micro-transfert back from @steemsql.
The memo is encrypted and see its content, you must log in with your memo key.
The memo will also mention when your new subscription expiration date
What happens if my subscription expire?
You will no more be able to connect the SteemSQL with your login information.
You can reactivate your subscription at any time and you will get new login information.
Users with an active subscription will be entitled to priority support.
Support for SteemSQL will be provided on steem.chat #steemSQLdedicated channel only.
- Be carefull to transfer the exact amount for your subscription!
All SBD / STEEM sent to @steemsql with an amount different than the daily or monthly fee will be considered as a donation to the SteemSQL project.
- There will be no refund unless it is proven that you have not received confirmation of your subscription via a transfer with your login information.
*Given the current volatility of the SBD price, subscription fee may vary from day to day.
Any change to the subscription fee will be published under the @steemsql account and on steem.chat #steemSQL channel.